The A-Beka Curriculum, including Bible is taught in grades K-12. There are weekly chapel services.
- Full school days with a good balance of instruction and activities with play and rest
- Kindergarten graduates read and write a 600 word vocabulary.
- Strong Math Foundation.
- Bible Memorization.
- Weekly music class. Christian Music Curriculum including Annual Concerts.
- A Beka Curriculum with a strong reading and math foundation.
- Weekly music class.
Junior and Senior High:
- College Prep curriculum giving required credits for graduation.
- 10th grade: PSAT/NMSQT/ASVAB
- Our graduates have gone on to receive B.S. degrees, Master Degrees, and PHD's and have entered the fields of teaching, engineering, medicine, ETC.
-Yearly standardized achievement tests (CTBS & TCS). Results over the past few years have shown that the average student is above actual grade level.
-Physical Education and Computer Science Program